Providing a comprehensive pre-purchase report ensuring buyers confidence and property satisfaction.
A pre-purchase inspection report is an unbiased written report on the present condition of the property, with specific reference to the following:
- Assessment of Major defects and safety hazards to all visible areas of the property
- Inspection of the building exterior and Interior
- Visible condition of services
- Surface water drainage to the property
- Roof space and sub floor inspection
- Requirement of a pest report
- Maintenance items required-relevant trades on requires
- General appraisal of property
- Potential for expansion and improvements
- Inspection of building files at relevant council for compliance history requested
- Verbal follow up available after inspection
Your report is provided in plain English, bound and is usually 24 to 26 pages.
Benefits of a Building Inspection Report
- Outstanding items can be rectified prior to marketing the property or dealt with and included in price appraisal
- Gives the prospective purchaser a clear picture of the current condition of the property and puts a proper perspective on the extent of any required remedial works
- Brings to the attention of all parties any discrepancy in the building file held by council, prior to exchange of contracts, if requested
- Greater interest and exposure of the property for perusal by genuine buyers
- A more positive appraisal and approach by prospective buyers, resulting in them making a better informed, earlier and more genuine decision or offer
- A quicker and more trouble free exchange of contracts, benefiting all parties concerned
We hold current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance with Pacific International/Rapid Solutions and we work in conjunction with Report Systems Australia Pty. Ltd.
Pre-purchase property inspections completed in accordance with Australian Standards AS 4349.1-2007 Part 1: Appendix “C”
We also provide:
- Special purpose reports.
- Defects reports.
- Dispute Mediation.
- Home Owner Warranty Insurance Inspections and reports
Get in touch today to arrange your residential property inspection with Knights Architectural Design & Construction.